LOCATION: Family Speech Clinic group room, Newmarket
RATIO: 2 SLPs to 8 children (ages 4-6 years)
LITERACY GROUP INCLUDES:
– Determination of goals by 2 Registered Speech-Language Pathologists.
– Activities targeting phonological awareness and early literacy skills.
– A written program summary at conclusion of program.
– A safe and fun learning environment.
How are we different from other reading programs?
– SLPs are uniquely trained to investigate linguistic needs or factors underlying reading challenges based on extensive training and focus on language acquisition and development.
*Please check with your therapist to determine if this group is appropriate
for your child. A short screening may be required.